Membership Terms and Conditions:
1. By registering to become an INTERCOASTAL Vineyards Wine Club Member, you authorize INTERCOASTAL Wine Company to charge your credit card for each club shipment.
2. At INTERCOASTAL Vineyards, our primary form of communication with Members is through electronic mail, and as such we encourage you to monitor communications through the email you provide to us.
3. Members must be at least 21 years of age to participate, and all shipments will require the signature of an adult, at least 21 years of age. Those receiving wine at delivery must sign and verify their age with a valid photo / government issued identification. If such identification cannot be provided, any additional shipping costs will be the responsibility of the member and will be charged accordingly. Shipping to a business rather than a home address is beneficial and strongly recommended to help eliminate the possibility of additional shipping charges. If no authorized adult is available to sign after multiple delivery attempts, your shipment will be returned as undeliverable. Shipping fees are non-refundable and a re-stocking fee may apply. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
4. It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your shipping address or credit card (including new expiration date). Non-notification may result in return, redirect, or reshipping fees. Any shipment that needs to be reshipped due to an inaccurate shipping address or unsuccessful attempts to deliver will incur additional shipping charges.
5. You have the option to modify or add to any shipment. NOTE: You will receive the standard shipment, unless we are otherwise instructed by you, via email, at least 10 days prior to the scheduled shipment processing date.
6. We will send a pre-shipment email notification with the details of the upcoming shipment to the email address you provided. You will have 10 days to respond with any changes to your shipment. NOTE: We are not responsible for SPAM filters that prevent you from receiving our emails.
7. We reserve the right to alter or modify the selection of wine pre-determined for shipment. Gifts or experiences may be modified based on availability.
8. Gifts or experiences that are provided at each “level” of the referral program are a one-time offer. Once you achieve the next level of referral status, you will be sent a new gift or experience.
9. You must be a current INTERCOASTAL wine club member to be a part of the reward program.
10. Members are rewarded once the referred member is fully registered and receives their first wine club shipment (one paid shipment).
11. Referral reward credit cannot be pooled amongst members or otherwise transferred between members.
12. The loyalty program awards are achieved on an annual basis. Shipping and tax do not apply towards the amount spent for award levels.
13. The Referral Program is on-going for the length of your membership with INTERCOASTAL Vineyards.
14. You will be contacted by the INTERCOASTAL Wine Club Team to award your gift, once the number of referred members is reached or the loyalty level is achieved.
15. Although we hope you are an INTERCOASTAL Wine Member for life, you may cancel your membership after a minimum of 3 shipments. If you choose to cancel, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Please contact us at email@example.com or at (707) 346-5877 with any questions or concerns. We are happy to assist!
Let’s Have Some Fun!! Embrace Every Moment.